To deal with recurring recruitment difficulties, Multiplast has created a training centre specific to high performance composites in state of the art industries, specifically naval construction, the aeronautical industry and aerospace.
A training team comprised of expert professionals working in composites mentor the trainees.
2 teaching approaches are offered depending on the profiles:
COMPOSITE EMPLOYEE TRAINING:
- Acquire competences in the use of composite materials (operators)
- Understand the materials and the process (engineers, technicians, sales...)
(Training in producing quotations upon demand.)
TRAINING FOR JOBSEEKERS
- 3 month training to gain a professional understanding of the implementation and use of composite materials
This 11 week training including a 3 weeks work placement is broken down into the 6 following modules
- The discovery of composites and their environment
- Wet layup with vacuum bagging
- Pre-preg processing
- Fabrication of plugs
- Mould fabrication
- Assembling and finishing
Manager training center Multiplast company.