Health, Safety and Environment
Multiplast has a Health, Safety and Environment policy and is committed to
- Educating new employees,
- Ensuring active communication at the heart of the company,
- Reducing risks to employees by working together to improve workstations,
- Giving everyone the necessary means to go about their daily work with the highest safety levels possible,
- Communicating operational objectives,
- Recycling raw materials (pre-preg polypropylene film, cardboard, acetone...),
- Compacting waste materials to reduce volume,
- Selecting suppliers who conform to the European regulations, 'REACH' (Regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals).
Multiplast's aim is to sustain a team of skilled prototyping technicians rather than employing a mercenary team of short term contractors on a one-off basis for each project.